[Openstack-i18n] Turkey Horizon translation broken

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:03:13 UTC 2015

Checking Zanata feature is good,
but how can we move forward the issue which currently happens?
Transifex admin can update the string (i.e., remove corresponding
translations)?

There are two possible cases.
The one is a case where a translation PO file is directly uploaded to
Transifex.
It seems Transifex does not check any formatting check for such case.
The other is Transifex behavior.
>From my experience, I sometimes saw a bit strange behavior of Transifex
when translations are updated by uploading new version of source language.
I am afraid some processing similar to msgmerge has a problem,
but I am not sure when it happens.

Akihiro

The