[Openstack-i18n] Zanata? New translation platform for Kilo?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:04:34 UTC 2015

Thanks Elizabeth!
I was not aware of the infra-spec. I am happy to know the work.

I usually work on Horizon I18N integration and run a site for translation check
and am also an active translator. I am afraid I don't have enough time to help
the infra work of migration to Zanata in Kilo cycle, but at least I
would like to
help the work as a translation coordinator.

In addition, let me note that my experience on the translation check site
is available via my github repos [1][2]. I hope it helps the work
though it is simple.
[1] Translation import scripts: https://github.com/amotoki/horizon-i18n-tools
[2] Ansible playbook: https://github.com/amotoki/ansible-playbook
(i18n-devstack.yml)