[Openstack-i18n] Transifex

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 21:25:42 UTC 2015

> And one more idea: although some previous translators are not regarded as
> ATC, I think it would be much better
> to mention their Transifex ID (at least) to acknowledge their previous
> contribution or credit on somewhere, such as OpenStack wiki.

Agree with this point, it would be very useful if there's history of the
statistics with their Transifex ID attached.
@Daisy, does openstack keep the history of statistics everytime its
compiled?

Alex Eng
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com