[Openstack-i18n] Chinese (zh_CN) translations are broken

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Dec 4 07:41:13 UTC 2015

I'm afraid only a few of Chinese translators register this mailing list.

I tried to search the backspace character following Alex's steps but I
didn't find it.
Will you let me fix the issue when it happens next time?
I could find out the reason and who made the bad translation, and then
inform the translator separately.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2015-October/001594.html