[Openstack-i18n] Zanata trial starts ! Please register and try - requirements before production

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Aug 21 06:35:12 UTC 2015

Thank you, Steve.

Could you add three more languages?
These languages have good progress in Horizon (only) but bad progress in
the overall view.
So I missed these languages in the previous list.
Please add them.

Filipino ( fil )
Georgian ( ka_GE)
Telugu (India) (te_IN)

BTW, I don't know if changing underscore to dash will cause any unexpected
issues.
Have you ever tried to pull translations from Zanata and then store in git
repo ?
I don't know if the folder names ( same as language codes ) would be
changed.
Or you use some special codes to change dash back to underscore while
pulling translations and before storing in git repo ?

Regards
Daisy

+