[Openstack-i18n] Final call for Horizon translations for Kilo

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Wed Apr 22 18:41:31 UTC 2015

I have the same setup and it doesn't work, maybe it's some weird
caching issue on transifexes side.
The proposal bot doesn't get it right either ->
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/locale/pl_PL/LC_MESSAGES/django.po#L2215

I've sent a support request via the form on transifex.com, we'll see.
Otherwise the import will probably have to be done manually :/

Regards,
--
DeeJay1

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded translations using tx client, but it seems to work fine.
> My tx client is version 0.10 and Ubuntu 14.04 is used.
>
> openstack_dashboard/locale/pl_PL/LC_MESSAGES/django.po
>
> #: dashboards/admin/instances/tables.py:42
> msgid "Migrate Instance"
> msgid_plural "Migrate Instances"
> msgstr[0] "Migruj instancję"
> msgstr[1] "Migruj instancje"
> msgstr[2] "Migruj instancje"

>> Also it seems that downloading from the Website directly works fine :(
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> DeeJay1
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Łukasz Jernaś <deejay1 at srem.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It seems that there's a problem with tx client and plural strings.
>>> When I fetch the strings for Polish every string with plural forms
>>> only has the last form, for example:
>>> #: dashboards/admin/instances/tables.py:42
>>> msgid "Migrate Instance"
>>> msgid_plural "Migrate Instances"
>>> msgstr[0] ""
>>> msgstr[1] ""