[Openstack-i18n] Final call for Horizon translations for Kilo

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Wed Apr 22 16:15:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

It seems that there's a problem with tx client and plural strings.
When I fetch the strings for Polish every string with plural forms
only has the last form, for example:
#: dashboards/admin/instances/tables.py:42
msgid "Migrate Instance"
msgid_plural "Migrate Instances"
msgstr[0] ""
msgstr[1] ""
msgstr[2] "Migruj instancje"

The strings in transifex are there, any ideas?

Best regards,
--
Łukasz Jernaś