[Openstack-i18n] Final call for Horizon translations for Kilo

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:14:24 UTC 2015

Hi all!

Horizon RC1 was just shipped yesterday.
This means we are now in the deep string freeze and no string changes
are expected.
I hope you all keep your translations up-to-date in time.

I would like to share some important topics with you.

TRANSIFEX RESOURCE:
Liberty development cycle is now open. You will see resource names with Liberty.
For Kilo translation, please translate the resources whose names have "Kilo".

IMPORTANT DATE:
The final translation import is planed on Apr 23.
I talked with David, Horizon PTL and the above date works for Horizon team.
I don't set the exact time of the deadline, but I will do the final import
in the day of Apr 23 (UTC timezone). Please don't bother me on the deadline:-)

IMPORT CRITERIA:
I would like to set the criteria to import to 90% completion rate (as
we discussed before),
OR language coordinator request.
Horizon now covers various new services and in some case
translation rate does not work, so I would like to honor language
coordinator decision.

Daisy and the team, does it make sense?
If not, please start a new thread to discuss this topic.