[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] Status of the RST Documentation Toolchain

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:18:21 UTC 2015

> There are already quite a few tutorials on RST, perhaps it's better to
reference these instead of writing a new one?

To me, an absolute newcomer, the overview on the Sphinx web site and the
markup conventions page in the wiki
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Markup_conventions) were
sufficient to understand RST.

What might be useful is a pocket reference of those RST markups that we want
to use in our docs, perhaps added to the wiki page.

Bernd