[Openstack-i18n] Horizon/Kilo, string freeze?

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Wed Apr 8 07:18:10 UTC 2015

Hi Ying Chun Guo,

On Wednesday 08 April 2015, 11:32:33 Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote
(shortened):

> Horizon/kilo is not "string freeze" when we started translating.
> Horizon is the web user interface.
> It's hard to complete "string freeze" while they are working on bug fixing.
> So their planned string freeze day is RC1, the first release candidate,
> not the usually string freeze/feature freeze date.
> And RC2 would be only for translation.
>
> There won't be many changes.
> We might need to keep an eye on the changes.

Indeed, thanks for the clarification. I was told the deadline for translations
should be April 20 which I assume is not correct then. I've not seen some
better statement on openstack-dev, while Heat and Keystone has been made RC1
yesterday. Would you by any chance know the time line for Horizon, IOW when to
expect the RCs?

--
Regards,
   Robert