[Openstack-i18n] Comments for translators in Horizon source codes

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:45:24 UTC 2014

Daisy,

The wiki page is just a proposal for discussion.
It is not applied to actual Horizon reviews.
Input from I18N team for discussion would be appreciated.

At now, there are only three translator notes in Horizon code.
Before checking PO files, source codes need to be checked :)

horizon/test/test_dashboards/dogs/puppies/tables.py:        #
Translators: test code, don't really have to translate
horizon/test/test_dashboards/dogs/puppies/tables.py:        #
Translators: test code, don't really have to translate
openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/routers/views.py:
     # Translators: The usage is "<UUID of ext_net> (Not Found)"

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>