[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Mon Sep 15 07:07:35 UTC 2014

Hi Akihiro,

Thanks again for the site - I was certainly using it last year.
So sorry I haven't been able to do it this since the last meeting
(although I still have the machine ready which can be used)
It would certainly help to have this kind of site supported by the
infra team, with some kind of automated pruning mechanism.

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś