[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:02:47 UTC 2014

Hi I18N folks,

I can have time to setup a new translation check site of Horizon.
The URL is unchanged and only the password is changed.

http://157.7.133.23:13580/
Username: demo or admin
Password: i18n-juno

Note that a new machine only has 16GB disk due to VM.
Please make sure that only small volume 1~2GB x ~2 can be created.

I would like to know who uses the Horizon translation check site
in the past and current releases. I am not sure how many people
use the site and it would be a good information whether we need
this kind of site as OpenStack infrastructure.

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>