[Openstack-i18n] [Horizon Juno Translations] Proposed string changes -- Request for Comments

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:21:11 UTC 2014

Hi I18N folks,

During Horizon Juno translations, I found several points to be improved.
I proposed several patches to Horizon review.
All of them affect translations but I believe it helps us for better
translations.
Can I move them forward? If you have any concern, please reply to share it.

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/120009/
  Translation feedback - Correction/update of help texts

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/120010/
  Translation feedback - Add contextual marker for short strings

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119602/
  Avoid string concatenation in Volume Type Extra Spec Edit

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/119903/
  Replace "tenant" with "project" in visible strings