[Openstack-i18n] Wiki.openstack.org now supports translations

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:18:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for setting up the translation infra in OpenStack Wiki.
We used it to translate the release note and it turns out really nice.

I have one question on how and when strings in the source languages
are reflected into translations.
I added some contents to Neutron release notes according to the
Neutron meeting discussion,
but I don't see any change in Japanese translation side (no outdated entries).
Is there any procedure to reflect change in English to translations?

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>