[Openstack-i18n] Wiki.openstack.org now supports translations

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Oct 17 18:46:34 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

I just wanted to quickly update the i18n team that OpenStack wiki now
supports translations.

For example, I marked for translation the release notes for Juno:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Juno

Pages need to be marked for translation and documentation on how to do
that is on Mediawiki Translate help page:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate

The short version is:

 - Edit the page and add the tag <language /> on top
 - wrap the whole content of the page in the tags <translate>
   </translate>
 - save the page and follow instructions on the page itself

Let me know if you have more questions. Regards,
Stef

PS thanks to Fungi for fixing
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1254911 and Niklas Laxström
(Nikerabbit) for fixing the issue upstream.