[Openstack-i18n] Translation update process for stable branch(es)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:48:23 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Yves-Gwenaël Bourhis
<yves-gwenael.bourhis at cloudwatt.com> wrote:
> Le 03/10/2014 11:41, Akihiro Motoki a écrit :
>>
>> Thought? Any volunteer?
>
> Do we have to be already part of
> https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/120,members to volunteer or not?

I don't think we need to be a part of stable-maint core team
because everyone can propose a patch.
What we need is just to propose a patch to import translations.
Perhaps I usually serve the role but I am not sure I always can.
Just I think it is better to be a part of I18N team jobs.
I have a script to do it and we can share my repository.
--
Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>