[Openstack-i18n] Call for participation: Juno translation starts

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Wed Oct 1 19:57:13 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hello, all
>
> The translation for Juno release has been started.
> In this release, we focus on the Dashboard translation, i.e. Horizon.
> If you want your language pack to be shipped with OpenStack Juno, please
> join the translation work.
>
> We especially need translators in the following languages:
> German, Czech, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese (Taiwan), Dutch, Serbian, Hindi
> and Russian.
> The translations of these languages translation have made good progress,
> only around 800 strings left.
> If these translations could be finished by Oct. 2nd, these language packs
> could be included in Juno release.

Hi,

The Polish Horizon translation should be 100% as of now, let's hope K
will attract more than 1 active translator ;)

As usual any bugs in the translation may be reported to me directly,
or the openstack-i18n project on Launchpad and they will be fixed for
the next release.

Best regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś