[Openstack-i18n] Comments for translators in Horizon source codes

Yves-Gwenaël Bourhis yves-gwenael.bourhis at cloudwatt.com
Wed Oct 1 11:44:10 UTC 2014

Le 01/10/2014 12:52, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
> Just a question on the tools side:
>
> Does this work with our infrastructure? Will these comments end in the
> pot file when you run in horizon the following command:
> /run_tests.sh --makemessages -V

I tested with "python manage.py makemessages -l fr" and this worked
well, so it should work with /run_tests.sh --makemessages -V since this
command launches  manage.py makemessages for horizon, horizon javascript
and openstack_dashboard.

> And will we see those then also in transifex?

If they appear in the po file yes, they will be visible in transifex.

--
Yves-Gwenaël Bourhis