[Openstack-i18n] OpenStack translations in Marathi Language

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 03:47:28 UTC 2014

Hi Chandan.
Sorry for replying late to this email as i was on Vacation. Thanks for adding me as a translator. Will start translating soon.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

     On Monday, November 17, 2014 12:24 PM, chandankumar <chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com> wrote:

  Hello Chandrakant,

 On 11/15/2014 01:35 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal wrote:

       On Saturday, November 15, 2014 1:30 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal <cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com> wrote:

     Hi All.
  Just heard a talk by Daisy and Chandan Kumar regarding translations of OpenStack in various languages across the globe. My name is  Chandrakant Dhutadmal, working with C-DAC, Pune, India. I am ready to contribute to Marathi language translation. Kindly let me know the process to start with.

 Welcome to the OpenStack-i18n team.

 You are added as a translator in marathi language team of openstack.

 Please add your Language under [ Local Translation Teams] section in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam .

 You can start translating Juno - OpenStack Dashboard Translations and Juno - horizon Translation at https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/language/mr/ .

 If you face any issue, feel free to shoot a mail to the mailing list or poke us on #openstack-translation channel on freenode server.

 Thanks,

 Chandan Kumar