[Openstack-i18n] Discussion on fuel-cloud module in Pune Linux User Group Meet

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Nov 7 11:10:13 UTC 2014

I go through the contents of the table.
I know it was generated automatically.
I do think it need careful human review before it is published.

There are a few comments I have:

1. The column of "contexts" is a mix of definitions and contexts.
Some of them are definitions.
Some are contexts.
This will bring confuse to readers.

I suggest to separate the definitions and contexts in two columns.

2. In the "word" columns, there are a lot of "verb + noun", like:
Add XXX
Create XXX
Delete XXX

I don't think it's necessary to define "verb + noun" as common
terminologies.
I suggest to use only "noun" there.

3. In line 31 & 32 , two "availability zone".
I think they are duplicated.

In line 26 & 27, two "architecture"
The contexts are different.
But I don't see much values to keep two.

Thanks for the work.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)