[Openstack-i18n] Complete translations are big

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu May 8 17:31:05 UTC 2014

On 05/08/2014 07:22 PM, Łukasz Jernaś wrote:
> Hmm, I was under the impression that we have decided not to include
> translation below a certain threshold in Horizon for Havana, so it may
> be wise to download only those above that.

I can change our jobs to download only files that are at least X %
translated. My proposal would be for X=50.

IMO we should keep our translation setup accross projects the same, so I
suggest to do this change not only for horizon but also for all other
projects - and remove files that are currently below the threshold.

> If only transifex would allow to download translations without login
> we could include that in run_tests or tox, for those who want to have
> complete ones...

But those can also create an account...

Andreas