[Openstack-i18n] Ironic's .po files contain only blank msgstr's

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:55:36 UTC 2014

That fix did not solve the problem after all, but we've looked further into
it and it seems to be that "tx pull -a" is skipping .po files whose local
file timestamps are newer than the remote timestamps.

Run locally with --debug yields this:

Pulling languages for: set(['pt_BR'])
Pulling translations for resource ironic.ironic-translations (source:
ironic/locale/ironic.pot)
Using file ironic/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/ironic.po
Remote time is 1395996600.0 and local 1396317161.0
Local is newer than remote for lang pt_BR
Skipping 'pt_BR' translation (file:
ironic/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/ironic.po).

Run with --debug --force actually pulls properly.