[Openstack-i18n] Translate Horizon for Icehouse version

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 18:42:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have an update on Horizon translation import.

Horizon RC1 is planed this week and the branch will be cut this Tuesday.
I will propose a patch of initial import of Horizon translations
before RC1 (perhaps Monday).

We have another chance to import translations before Icehouse release.
Even if your translation is not finished by RC1, don't worry!
Horizon team is thinking we need another RC release for translation updates.
As Daisy wrote in the previous mail, Apr 10 is a good milestone and
sooner is better.