[Openstack-i18n] .tx in git repository

Sascha Peilicke saschpe at mailbox.org
Fri Mar 21 09:58:48 UTC 2014

Sorry for replying a bit late, I just recently joined the list. Meanwhile, .tx
was removed from openstack-manuals. However, I think the points raised by
Akihiro Motoki haven't been answered. Previously unaware of this discussion, I
submitted https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81839/.

In short, .tx/config should really be versioned since it contains repo-specific
file-paths. While of course this can be autogenerated in the infra job, it
doesn't help people that want to use local tools (such as vi /
$FAVORITE_PO_EDITOR) instead of the Transifex web-interface.

This also raises the side-question if it is acceptable to submit reviews that
add translations or if those should somehow be imported into Transifex web
instead and fetched via the infra job?
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha Peilicke