[Openstack-i18n] Translate Horizon for Icehouse version

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Mar 19 01:27:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

It's very near the release of Icehouse now.
We need help on the translation of Horizon, especially to the following
languages:
Portuguese,
French,
Dutch,
Russian,
Spanish,
Traditional Chinese
Polish.

The translation of these languages are very near to the goal, only hundreds
of strings left.
Other languages are welcome too.

If you want to help, go to
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/openstack-dashboard-translations/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/horizon-translations/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/horizon-js-translations/

If the translation can be 100% done before April 10th, it will be shipped
with OpenStack Icehouse.
If you have questions, go to IRC channel #openstack-translation,
or attend our IRC meeting at March 20th 0000 UTC in the channel of
#openstack-meeting.

Best regards