[Openstack-i18n] speed up translation workflow in transifex

Carsten Duch cad at teuto.net
Tue Jun 3 14:00:26 UTC 2014

Hello,
I'm quite new in the translation-team so I have a few question regarding the workflow with transifex.

I’ve found a lot of untranslated phrases with only slightly changed text.
So to speed up the translation, it is rather easy by simply changing the existing suggestions.

To speed up the translation process, is there a way to do a combined searchquery within transifex like the following example?

translated: no
AND
has suggestion: yes
AND
suggestion rate: > 80%

Another problem while doing translations is that I'm sometimes unable to translate it correctly because I'm missing the original context of the phrase.
I could open the original documentation in another browser-tab and search manually for the phrase, but that's not really efficient.

Any suggestions?

Thanx!

Carsten