[Openstack-i18n] Italian Translation volunteer

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jun 3 09:10:09 UTC 2014

Welcome, Pier !
Usually, openstack translators have a busy time at the end of a release,
to translate OpenStack dashboard after string freeze and feature freeze.
In the middle of a release, we would work on document translations.

So you could start from the document translation now.

API guides are small documents and easy for translations.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/api-guide/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/api-quick-start/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/api-ref/
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/api-ref-guides/

Translating installation guide will help you to build the basic knowledge
of OpenStack.
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/resource/install-guide/

You could select a document as you like.
After you finish a document, we could help you to publish it in the
website.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)