[Openstack-i18n] Italian Translation volunteer

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jun 3 03:44:20 UTC 2014

grazie Pier! It will be great to get your help! Last release we didn't
quite finish the Italian translation for the dashboard :/

I have approved your request to join the Italian team on Transifex.

I will let Daisy, the i18n coordinator comment on the potential current
translation priorities :)

Regards,

Tom