[Openstack-i18n] Pootle Demo: Tuesday 19 August at 0800 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Jul 31 17:44:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We've finally pinned down a date and time for the Pootle Demonstration
by Pootle contributor Dwayne Bailey! It will be on Tuesday, 19 August
at 0800 UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140819T08

We'll probably coordinate in #openstack-translation, folks can ask
questions there or join the video (we'll provide a link in channel
when it's set up). The session will be recorded and available on
YouTube following the session so that others can review it if they
miss the live demo.

In the meantime, I'll be working to schedule an upgrade of our demo
Pootle instance at http://translate-dev.openstack.org/ so that we have
the latest RC version installed for their upcoming 2.6.0 release to
work with.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help coordinate this.

http://www.princessleia.com