[Openstack-i18n] openstack-ja.github.io outdated

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:45:19 UTC 2014

Thanks Andreas. It is really useful and nice.

I have not been able to catch up with the status of translation
publishing lately
and am good to know that.

I removed the outdated contents and update the top page [1] to refer
docs.openstack.org/ja.
[1] http://openstack-ja.github.io/openstack-manuals/
Thanks for noticing it.

Regarding the operations guide (folsom version), I think it is better
to be hosted at my site,
and once the new version of the opsguide translation is completed the
link at docs.openstack.org
will be switched to the contents on docs.openstack.org.