[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] [training-guides] TG Indonesia Translation

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Jul 22 08:43:27 UTC 2014

On 07/19/2014 09:56 AM, Pranav Salunke wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I am working on the xi:include part. I need it desperately to provide
> basic-install-guides under training manuals by linking the content from
> install guides. I believe that once this initial work is done, we could
> also offshore different sections to existing manuals books. Do I need to
> be aware of anything for translations to work?

The way you use the openstack-manuals - with including files remotely -
will not work with our translation setup as is. This needs further
investigation and some changes to how tooling and infrastructure is setup.

Translation of the files you have in the training-guides repository
should work just fine,

Andreas