[Openstack-i18n] Collaboration in Catalan translation

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Jul 17 07:38:59 UTC 2014

Welcome, Yolanda.
Usually, we work on document translation in the middle of a release cycle.
Toward each release, we will focus on dashboard translation.

You could start from a simple doc translation to understand the translation
tool and process.
I will suggest "api-quick-start".
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openstack-manuals-i18n/translate/#ca/api-quick-start

You could also create a wiki page for your team in openstack wiki, see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam

If you have problems, please let us know.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote on 2014/07/17 02:58:04:

> Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org>
> 2014/07/17 02:58

> openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org,
>
> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Openstack-i18n] Collaboration in Catalan translation
>
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for your work. I've approved the join request.
>
> Also, since we hadn't seen the other coordinator for a whole, I made you
> a coordinator too, so you can approve requests from others.
>

> Regards,
>

> Tom
>
> On 15/07/14 01:58, Robla Mota, Yolanda wrote:
> > Cool. I joined the group. waiting for approval.
> > I see that there is a coordinator there, and a pair of members.
> Any idea why aren't they listed on openstack wiki?
> >
> > Yolanda Robla Mota
> > Cloud automation and Distribution Engineer
> > yolanda.robla-mota at hp.com
> > +34 605641639
> > Spain

Nürnberg)
> >     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272
A126