[Openstack-i18n] [Openstack-docs] [training-guides] TG Indonesia Translation

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Tue Jul 8 13:47:13 UTC 2014

On 8. jul. 2014, at 15:31, Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org> wrote:

snip…

> Thanks Andreas, and appreciate you putting in the Ja example.
>

> Note 2: Since training-guides import some stuff from openstack-manuals,
> we might need to enhance our infrastructure to get these translated as well,
>
> Do you think that there will be much left to translate? The training manuals seem to have a lot of glue text and schedule headers. There's only about three lines to translate in, say,

Currently - no, not much. But I believe that in the future, when the team expands and all 4 guides are written, this will change.  For example, we’ll include Upstream Univ’s training content and in Developer/Architect guide there will be more content for us to write from scratch.

Maybe now is really a good time to start with translations and resolve all infra issues.

-Matjaz