[Openstack-i18n] Translation for Havana stable update (2013.2.2)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:29:30 UTC 2014

Hi team,

The next stable update release of Havana (2013.2.2) will be scheduled next week.
After the previous release 2013.2.1, we have a few typo fixes in Horizon.
Two strings are already changed and a couple of strings are under review.

I have just synced Transifex Havana resources with the latest Horizon repo
and will keep up-to-date. You will see OpenStack dashboard translation with 99%.
The update must be a work with several minutes.

I will import the latest Transifex translation after next Sunday 24UTC.