[Openstack-i18n] Travel Support Program for Summit in Atlanta

Amandeep Singh jimidar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:59:36 UTC 2014

Hi there,
I have filled the form and I would like two translators of my team i. e.
Savitoj Singh and Vipen Dhingra to attend this summit as well. They are new
to opensource projects thus this summit will really give them a depth
knowledge about the whole opensource community and Openstack project.
Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Amandeep Singh Saini
(jimidar on irc)