[Openstack-i18n] Korean install guide

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Sat Feb 22 11:14:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

I see, that I've been called out on the last meeting about the Korean
install guide ;)

So the problem with that guide has been noted earlier and reported on
Launchpad as https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n/+bug/1276434.
Basically there's a wrong tag in the translated string which makes the
maven plugin cry. As I don't have sufficient access to Transifex I
can't fix it myself so only project admins or the Korean team can fix
the issue.
I hope the description in the mentioned bug helps to fix it!

Best regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś

P.S. ujuc if I somehow managed to miss the email from you, I'm sorry...