[Openstack-i18n] Travel Support Program for Summit in Atlanta

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Feb 19 23:29:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

The Atlanta summit will be held from May 12 to May 16 in Atlanta.
If you want to attend but you cannot find travel support, you can try this
program:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program

The program is to support the travel of "key contributors" to attend the
summit.
Key contributors are contributors whose presence is specifically relevant
for the topics to be discussed at the Summit they're applying to.
Contribution to translation and translation platform is definitely a kind
of important contribution.
A good idea to enhance our translation platform and translation process
could be a candidate of design summit session.

The Final deadline to submit applications is March 2nd.
After you submit your application, please inform me.
I will try my best to help.

Thank you and best regards