[Openstack-i18n] Daily install documentation builds

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Mon Feb 3 08:25:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

Of course it would be better if it was upstream, but we'll get there
eventually. I have to read up on the docs-draft site and the work
Andreas. Having it this way helps with that I can pull down the
transifex translations without commiting them back to the repo as the
translation jobs are doing.
Anyway, I added the Japanese translations and plan to move Jenkins to
a dedicated machine to speed up the build to provide them at least
every 3 hours and giving an on demand option also.

Regards,
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś