[Openstack-i18n] Pootle Demo: Tuesday 19 August at 0800 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Aug 19 09:19:38 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've finally pinned down a date and time for the Pootle Demonstration
> by Pootle contributor Dwayne Bailey! It will be on Tuesday, 19 August
> at 0800 UTC

Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Dwayne Bailey for
presenting the walkthrough.

The video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMMd_V6wLw

Note that there are a few minutes in the beginning before he was able
to join us, and then a 10 minute or so gap in the middle where we got
disconnected, but it resumes again for the rest of the demo.

http://www.princessleia.com