[Openstack-i18n] django_openstack_auth translation setup?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:02:17 UTC 2014

I am not sure which is better to move django_openstack_auth to a
separate project in Transifex or to keep it as a part of Horizon
project in Transifex. In general it looks reasonable to move
django_openstack_auth to a separate project. Only thing I concern is
that strings from django_openstack_auth is also visible as a part of
OpenStack dashboard and splitting django_openstack_auth makes it
difficult to identify a string when translator finds a wrong string.

I would like to know input from others from the point of view of
(pure) translators.
I already know too much detail of translations/horizon/openstack infra
mechanism and
I am afraid I cannot make an appropriate decision from translator perspective.