[Openstack-i18n] django_openstack_auth translation setup?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Apr 27 17:51:06 UTC 2014

On 03/21/2014 10:19 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 03/21/2014 09:18 AM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
>> Hello, Andreas
>>
>> django_openstack_auth uses the script "upstream_translation_update.sh"
>> and accept "django_openstack_auth" as a parameter.
>> The script "upstream_translation_update.sh" is a common job definition
>> and works for nova, glance, and etc.
>> As to current situation, I wonder if it can accept "openstack_auth" as
>> the parameter.
>>
>> Yes, it needs a resource in Transifex. I have created:
>> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/horizon/resource/djangopo/
>
> We need to special case this setup so that it ends at the right place,
> what do you think of this patch:
> https://review.openstack.org/82037
>
> Please check that all filenames - also in the repository and transifex
> match, this is tricky.

thinking further, it would be much easier, if the transifex setup would
not be part of horizon but a separate repository following the naming
scheme we use elsewhere - so set this up under
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django_openstack_auth/resource/openstack_auth.
Could you adjust this, please?

Andreas