[Openstack-i18n] Icehouse release note translation?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Apr 24 09:54:43 UTC 2014

On 04/23/2014 04:24 PM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> Good to know translation extension is enabled in OpenStack wiki.

The extension is enabled but it breaks the UI on the pages where it's
enabled. The CSS needs to be fixed before the translate function can be
used on our wiki.

> I tried to enable translation feature in Sandbox page [1] according to the way
> described in MediaWiki help. I added <translate> tag but I could not
> find "Translate this page" menu/button.

You need first to mark the page for translation. I've done that for you
to show how badly the UI breaks

https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Sandbox&language=en&action=page&filter=

If anyone has CSS experience and wants to fix that, it would be a good
thing. I don't know where that wiki skin is hosted though.

/stef