[Openstack-i18n] Scheduling a Pootle demonstration

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Apr 17 19:38:12 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I work on the OpenStack infrastructure team and we're planning on
supporting your team with whichever choice for translations tool you
decide upon. There was just a Zanata demo this week, and I've reached
out to the Pootle project at Daisy's request to organize a similar
demo some time next week.

The individual from Pootle who has volunteered to give the demo is in
the UTC+1 time zone and has asked for some timing proposals from the
team for when we can attend a demo so he can check his schedule and we
can settle on a time. Suggestions?

As a reminder, the infrastructure team set up a demo site for Pootle
last October, details about this demo site can be found here if you
wish to poke around:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2013-October/000209.html

Thanks.

http://www.princessleia.com