[Openstack-i18n] Translation tools candidates

Sungjin Kang gang.sungjin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:43:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

It’s me!!! :)

regards,
Sungjin Kang
--
About.me

부터: Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
답장: Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
날짜: 2014년 4월 15일 at 오후 1:34:01
에게: openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
제목:  [Openstack-i18n] Translation tools candidates

Hello,

We are evaluating more open source translation tools to see
if Transifex could be replaced. The candidates include: Pootle,
TranslateWiki, Zanata and so on.

This Thursday, I invite a Zanata developer to give an introduction of Zanata.
Who would like to attend? Please let me know.
I would schedule the meeting in an appropriate time slot.

More meetings for other translation tools will be hosted in the future.

Best regards