[Openstack-i18n] Regarding Adding Hindi Language to the icehouse Dashboard Translation release list

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:58:48 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

> Akihiro, so which new languages do we now have for Horizon? German and
> Hindi - or more?

+ Serbian
I just sent another mail for the update.
We can see all languages list in:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/85655/1/openstack_dashboard/settings.py

> Chandan, I suggest you ask around for somebody to review what you did.
> The German team is currently reviewing and it helped the strings.

Yeah, Cross review is really useful. Japanese team did it too.
We have a translation check site (I am running on a donated host to
Japan Users Group)
and can check translations without setting up Horizon locally.
The detail instruction is:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2014-March/000420.html