[Openstack-i18n] Important notice about Horizon translation

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:52:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately I noticed one string update has been made after RC1
in milestone-proposed icehouse branch. It was merged only three days ago....
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/85263/

You all must see one string to be translated in Transifex.
It is a small change, but it is different from the mail we post
several days ago.
There are several options:
(a) Revert only string change in Horizon.
(b) We go as-is and update translation in next stable update
    (planned about one month after the release)

My vote is (b).