[Openstack-i18n] How to use partially completed languages for devstack horizon?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Sat Sep 28 23:34:48 UTC 2013

Because I don't know if it is appropriate to put in Openstack wiki.
I see many general topics are in the wiki, like how to contribute, how to
contact, how to report bugs.
I don't see much technical details in the wiki.

Beside the wiki, OpenStack projects has a website to publish their detail
technical information,
like: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/

Not sure if we should compose such a website for i18n yet.
But the Github wiki can be a place to put such information temporarily.
We can discuss where to put these information.

If most of us think openstack wiki can be a good place to put detail
information,
I'm OK to move.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)