[Openstack-i18n] Call for vote: translation importing policy
marian.tort at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:16:06 UTC 2013
I am with Sungjin with this one:
1. B only if 90% translated is possible, otherwise A
2. A yes
Working hard to get the Spanish rolling!
On 25 September 2013 12:04, KATO Tomoyuki <tomo at dream.daynight.jp> wrote:
> Hi Daisy,
> 1. Which importing policy do you choose?
> e> 100% translated, or language coordinator decided (maybe not 100%)
> 2. Whether to keep the old translations in Horizon?
> If no language coodinator b> No,
> Else language coordinator decided
> -- KATO Tomoyuki
> > Hi, team
> > We are just before the translation importing, and we haven't gotten a
> > consensus to the importing policy.
> > Let's do a vote then.
> > The vote will be opened for 24 hours.
> > I only open this vote to i18n mail list yet.
> > But I will publish the vote results to public mail list and ask for
> > comments.
> > The result of this vote will be used for Havanna RC1.
> > If we got strong opposition from the public mail list,
> > we still have chance to change it in Havanna RC2 and Havanna offical
> > release.
> > Please let us know your opinion.
> > -------------------------------------------------
> > 1. Which importing policy do you choose? (the policy to be used to import
> > translations from Transifex to Horizon )
> > a> 100% translated
> > b> 50% translated, ( or you can specify another percentage number )
> > c> language coordinator decided
> > d> All languages in Transifex
> > e> others ____________
> > 2. Whether to keep the old translations in Horizon?
> > (There are some old translation po/mo files in Horizon.
> > They are old version. Most of them are not completed. )
> > a> Yes
> > b> No
> > Regards
> > Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
> Openstack-i18n mailing list
> Openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openstack-i18n