[Openstack-i18n] Call for vote: translation importing policy
tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Wed Sep 25 11:04:08 UTC 2013
1. Which importing policy do you choose?
e> 100% translated, or language coordinator decided (maybe not 100%)
2. Whether to keep the old translations in Horizon?
If no language coodinator b> No,
Else language coordinator decided
-- KATO Tomoyuki
> Hi, team
> We are just before the translation importing, and we haven't gotten a
> consensus to the importing policy.
> Let's do a vote then.
> The vote will be opened for 24 hours.
> I only open this vote to i18n mail list yet.
> But I will publish the vote results to public mail list and ask for
> The result of this vote will be used for Havanna RC1.
> If we got strong opposition from the public mail list,
> we still have chance to change it in Havanna RC2 and Havanna offical
> Please let us know your opinion.
> 1. Which importing policy do you choose? (the policy to be used to import
> translations from Transifex to Horizon )
> a> 100% translated
> b> 50% translated, ( or you can specify another percentage number )
> c> language coordinator decided
> d> All languages in Transifex
> e> others ____________
> 2. Whether to keep the old translations in Horizon?
> (There are some old translation po/mo files in Horizon.
> They are old version. Most of them are not completed. )
> a> Yes
> b> No
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)
More information about the Openstack-i18n